- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 inches fresh gingerroot, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely sliced
- 7 ounces dry linguine
- 9 ounces white crab meat
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the chili, ginger, garlic and shallots, until softened but not browned.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the linguine. Cook according to the instructions on the particular packet you are using.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the warm pan.
- Stir the crab meat into the fried ingredients. Add the parsley and the lime juice.
- Toss the crab mixture through the pasta and serve immediately.