Recipe by Lois M
This is a favorite appetizer, if you don't want to bother with the Phyllo Tart shells, you can just mix up the filling and serve with crackers.
Top Review by pines506
This were very good. Served this over the weekend. I used the pre-baked mini phyllo shells, so I filled the shells then baked. I love those pre-baked shells, much easier and less mess!
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄4 ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 24 medium shrimp, for garnish
- chives, for garnish
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush one sheet of phyllo with melted butter, place next sheet on top, brush with butter, repeating until all four sheets are used, do not brush top sheet with butter.
- Cut into 24 equal squares.
- Place each square into ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 5-7 minute until brown.
- Beat cream cheese with electric beaters, until creamy.
- Add ketchup, horseradish, hot sauce, and worcestershire sauce, mix through.
- Add onion,crab, and shrimp.
- Stir to mix trough.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of mixture into each baked phyllo shell, garnish with one whole med shrimp and chives.