Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a favorite appetizer, if you don't want to bother with the Phyllo Tart shells, you can just mix up the filling and serve with crackers.
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄4 ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 24 medium shrimp, for garnish
- chives, for garnish
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Brush one sheet of phyllo with melted butter, place next sheet on top, brush with butter, repeating until all four sheets are used, do not brush top sheet with butter.
- Cut into 24 equal squares.
- Place each square into ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 5-7 minute until brown.
- Beat cream cheese with electric beaters, until creamy.
- Add ketchup, horseradish, hot sauce, and worcestershire sauce, mix through.
- Add onion,crab, and shrimp.
- Stir to mix trough.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of mixture into each baked phyllo shell, garnish with one whole med shrimp and chives.
This were very good. Served this over the weekend. I used the pre-baked mini phyllo shells, so I filled the shells then baked. I love those pre-baked shells, much easier and less mess!