Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has been my "go to" recipe for any potluck or dinner party for the past 20 years. It is the "BEST." I always get at least 5 or 6 requests for the recipe. Best of all, it's EASY!
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 118.29 ml diced sweet onion (red)
- 118.29 ml diced celery
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 7.08 g packetknox unflavored gelatin
- 453.59 g imitation crabmeat or 453.59 g bay shrimp
- salt and pepper
- 0.65-1.3 ml hot sauce, to taste
- Heat soup until hot, not boiling.
- Add cream cheese, stir until blended.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tbsp hot water.
- Combine gelatin with soup mix.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into oiled mold.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh bagels cut into wedges.
This is fantastic! Everyone loved it at the party. I did use the imitation crab Plus folded in some shrimp. Talk about Yummy? This is so good! It would be "million dollar" if I would have used real crab. Next time!