Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup processed cheese spread
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or more)
- 1⁄4 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp
- hot cooked rice
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and 1 cup milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- Combine cheese spread and remaining milk in top of double boiler, cook over hot water until cheese melts.
- Add flour mixture and hot sauce to cheese mixture, stir until smooth.
- Add shrimp and crabmeat.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.