Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice relatively low-fat,low-carb crab or lobster salad with a roasted pepper and chive dressing.
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons roasted pimientos, rinsed & patted dry
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped fine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 2⁄3 cups cooked crabmeat or 2 2⁄3 cups lobster meat
- 6 cups mesclun
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, pimentos, garlic, chives, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Scrape into bowl and fold in crab or lobster.
- Adjust seasonings with salt and black pepper.
- Divide mesclun into 4 servings on large plates and spoon salad on top.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.