Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great little appetizer.
- 12 ounces flaked crabmeat
- 1 orange, peeled, sections cut in small pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet pepper, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- Combine crab, orange and remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Serve on warm crackers, or on small bread pieces that have been brushed with butter and toasted.