Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is made with imitation crab salad and is great on croissants. It is different from the usual crab salad as it is made with cream cheese. Very easy, we take crackers and eat it while boating all the time!
- Put crab meat in a mixing bowl and stir until crab has shredded into small pieces.
- Add cream cheese, mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Place in fridge until cold.
- Serve cold on croissants, crackers, bread etc!
- *The salad will not have big pieces of crab, when mixing it breaks it down*.
A delicious salad to serve with crackers or as we did -- with blue corn tortilla chips. We served this salad for our game day lunch and it was a hit at our house. I didn't use as much of the crab as the recipe suggested and I cut out the celery (our preference). I added more green onion and mixed the cream cheese & mayo with some garlic, lemon pepper and some fresh squeezed lemon juice. Will definitely make this again. : )