1/2 Photos of Crab Salad Tortilla Wraps * Subway Copycat
The kids told me this was definitely a "keeper" of a recipe. The hard-boiled egg really adds some depth to the flavor. Add your own flavorites to accommodate your family's tastebuds.
My Private Note
wraps + ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or two packets sugar substitute)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled
- 1/2 head lettuce (or spinach, Swiss chard, greens combined)
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1In a mixing bowl, snip crab meat into fine pieces. Dice celery, mince onion, and add to crab. Stir and set aside.
- 2Mash cream cheese, then add sour cream, mayo, lemon juice and sugar, mixing until creamy.
- 3Pour cream cheese mixture to crab & veggies, mixing well. Set aside.
- 4Using a pastry blender (or a fork), chop the eggs until crumbly-looking; set aside.
- 5Shred the lettuce and set aside.
- 6PUT IT TOGETHER: Spread about a 1/4-cup of crab mixture in a thin layer over a tortilla. Sprinkle with eggs and lettuce. Roll tortilla up very tightly.
- 7LUNCH or PICNIC: Wrap each tortilla tightly in a slice of waxed-paper. Unwrap or cut in half and keep it neat!
- 8PLANNED OVERS: Mix remaining crab, lettuce and egg, and have it for lunch the next day!
- 9CHANGE OVERS: Add some French or Western dressing and a dab of horseradish with the mayonnaise to create more of a seafood saucey flavor. Yummmy! OR dip wrap in this! Even better!
- 10Plan for two wraps per person, with "leftovers" being chilled and served for lunch the next day (or a late night snack?).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Salad Tortilla Wraps * Subway Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.9
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 296.9 mg
- Sodium 1517.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 22.5 g