Recipe by GingerlyJ
These always go over well at my summer barbecues and Picnics. It's not the Normal presentation for crab salad but that's what people love about it
- 30 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crabmeat
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta til done but still slightly firm.
- rinse in cold water and drain well.
- In a bowl combine broccoli and onion, cover and microwave 1 minute.
- transer for to a large bowl stir in remaining ingriedients.
- stuff into pasta shells and chill until time to serve.