Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
These always go over well at my summer barbecues and Picnics. It's not the Normal presentation for crab salad but that's what people love about it
- 30 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crabmeat
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta til done but still slightly firm.
- rinse in cold water and drain well.
- In a bowl combine broccoli and onion, cover and microwave 1 minute.
- transer for to a large bowl stir in remaining ingriedients.
- stuff into pasta shells and chill until time to serve.