Recipe by FruitLoop
No this doesn't use real crabmeat but we think it is delicious nonetheless.
Top Review by MollyJ
Fast and tasty sandwich with a special taste. DH loved it. I added about 1 tsp of Penzey's Fox Point seasoning. And it made a ton of filling. I did not end up putting all of it on my loaf of french bread.
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise (1 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the crabmeat, mayonnaise, green onions, and celery to a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add the cheese, and salt/pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Spread the crab mixture over the bottom of the bread; replace top of bread.
- Wrap sandwich in a big piece of heavy foil.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated.
- Cut into slices and serve.