Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with plum sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shichimi togarashi (Japanese spice mixture)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 sesame or 10 plain mame nori
- 1⁄2 cup cooked sushi rice
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, rinsed and thoroughly dried
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl. Place 1 mame nori sheet on a dry work surface with a short end toward you.
- Using moistened fingers, place about 2 teaspoons of the rice along the short edge farthest from you. Place a dry lettuce leaf on the bottom third of wrapper.
- Spread 1/3 cup crabmeat mixture on top of lettuce. Top with 4 slices each of avocado and mango.
- Place another dry lettuce leaf atop avocado and mango. Starting with short edge closest to you, fold wrapper over filling. Roll toward top edge of wrapper (toward the rice), pressing firmly. (The rice will keep the roll closed.) Lay roll seam-side down, and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces, and place on a serving platter.