Recipe by Ms B.
These came about as I quickly looked for a finger food to serve for a party. I used TheDancingCook's idea of combining cream cheese with the purchased crab salad and spread it on tortillas. They were a winner, and I thought I would share. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 3⁄4 lb crab salad (purchased in the deli section)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the sliced black olives into the prepared crab salad.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the crab salad mixture.
- Spread evenly on each flour tortilla.
- Tightly roll up the tortillas and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove tortillas from fridge and slice into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pinwheels.
- Discard the ends, or save for the cook (you) to sample.
- Secure with toothpicks, if desired.