1/1 Photo of Crab Salad Roll-Ups
These came about as I quickly looked for a finger food to serve for a party. I used TheDancingCook's idea of combining cream cheese with the purchased crab salad and spread it on tortillas. They were a winner, and I thought I would share. Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the sliced black olives into the prepared crab salad.
- 2Combine the softened cream cheese with the crab salad mixture.
- 3Spread evenly on each flour tortilla.
- 4Tightly roll up the tortillas and wrap with plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 6Remove tortillas from fridge and slice into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pinwheels.
- 7Discard the ends, or save for the cook (you) to sample.
- 8Secure with toothpicks, if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Salad Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: