Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
- 2 cups lump crabmeat (measure after draining any liquid)
- 2 celery ribs, from the heart and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split lengthwise
- In a bowl, combine the celery, onion, mayo, chili sauce, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
- Add the crab meat to the bowl and mix with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place one lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each croissant.
- Pile 1/4th of the salad mixture on each lettuce leaf and top with croissant top.
Delicious - DH especially liked the heat from the tabasco - I split the salad and hotted his up a bit.
Will definitely make this again - it was really good on the croissants, and who can resist a quick and easy recipe, especially one that requires no cooking! I used spinach leaves instead of lettuce, that's our preference. Thanks for posting - made for Spring PAC 2012.
I enjoyed this. Ended up eating it all myself. Next time will share. Thanks very much!
This was my very first ever Rachel Ray recipe and it was way better then I expected. I am not a big fan of hers nothing against her personally her type of recipes just don't appeal to me. This one however was Excellent and I will make this again. Thanks for posting.