1/4 Photos of Crab Salad on Croissants
Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups lump crabmeat (measure after draining any liquid)
- 2 celery ribs, from the heart and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split lengthwise
- 1In a bowl, combine the celery, onion, mayo, chili sauce, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
- 2Add the crab meat to the bowl and mix with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Place one lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each croissant.
- 4Pile 1/4th of the salad mixture on each lettuce leaf and top with croissant top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Salad on Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 548.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: