Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
Make and share this Crab Salad on Croissants recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups lump crabmeat (measure after draining any liquid)
- 2 celery ribs, from the heart and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split lengthwise
- In a bowl, combine the celery, onion, mayo, chili sauce, Tabasco and Worcestershire.
- Add the crab meat to the bowl and mix with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place one lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each croissant.
- Pile 1/4th of the salad mixture on each lettuce leaf and top with croissant top.