Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted for 4 from Giada De Laurentiis. I'm planning to serve this on Christmas Eve.
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces crabmeat, drained, picked over
- 4 heads Belgian endive, trimmed, separated into spears
- chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in the oil.
- Add the crab meat and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange the endive spears on a platter.
- Spoon the crab meat atop the endive spears.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.