Recipe by NurseJaney
I saw the lovely Giada de La make this on The Food Network last week, and HAD to do this for guests for lunch. Followed the recipe as written, except - as a Chesapeake Bay seafood lover, HAD to add a sprinkle of Phillips Seafood Seasoning. (NOT Old Bay --too salty!) Served with Greek-Style Oven-Roasted Lemon-Butter Parmesan Potatoes - Greek-Style Oven-Baked Lemon Parmesan Potatoes, by Kittencal. All were suitably impressed! Super simple, too !
Top Review by Chef floWer
This made a nice salad, we served it with a variety of salads at our BBQ. I kept to the recipe except I used baby endive leaves. The recipe was easy to put together and directions were really easy to follow. Thank you NurseJane for posting your recipe.
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 24 ounces lump crabmeat, drained, picked for shell
- 6 heads Belgian endive, trimmed, separated into spears
- fresh chives, chopped for garnish