Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. So easy with imitation crabmeat and store/bakery croissants.
- 226.79 g package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml chopped celery
- 29.58 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml finely chopped onion
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- Place a lettuce leaf on each of the four croissants.
- Mix rest of ingredients together in a small bowl then divide among the four sandwiches.
- Eat hearty!
Nice sandwich filling. Doubled the salt and pepper; remaining ingredients were in right proportion. Made a delicious luncheon sandwich.
So easy and very tasty too. I did cut back on the mayonnaise by a few tablespoons as I am not big on mayo, and I served on fresh Kaiser rolls. This makes a nice, light lunch or dinner which I really like in the summer months. Thx Julie.
This is a yummy lunch. So easy to do and so tasty. I used salad dressing. I know it would taste better with mayonnaise. Another time I'll try with mayonnaise. I omitted the onion. Thanks Julie. Made for Photo tag