Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favourite in PeeJee Canny, Merlin
Make and share this Crab Salad Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 4 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 green onion, very finely chopped
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 dash HP steak sauce or 1 dash Lea & Perrins steak sauce
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon small caper, optional
- 1 lb lump crabmeat or 1 lb backfin crab meat, picked over
- Combine all ingredients except crabmeat and mix with a wire whisk.
- Add the crabmeat and very carefully toss with the sauce.
- It's best if you let it sit for an hour or two before serving.