Recipe by Amanda Jameson
This is the best crab salad I have ever tasted you'll love it to.
Top Review by sprue
this was a very good salad, the cheese should definately be in. the dressing was not too over powerful or greasy (i did use fat free mayo) very easy and simple to make. its definately a keeper in my recipe colection.
- 1 package imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 2 cups macaroni, boiled and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the crab, onion, green peppers, celery.
- Mx in your cheese cubes and chilled boiled macaroni.
- cheese cubes are optional.
- To make the dressing mix together your mayo,milk,chili sauce,and lemon juice and mix them very well.
- Mix the dressing with the other mixed ingredients chill and serve cold as a main dish or a side dish.