Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 6 ounces crabmeat, picked over
- Blend mayonnaise and seafood seasoning in medium bowl.
- Mix celery and onion.
- Add crabmeat and stir gently to combine without breaking up crabmeat.
- Season with pepper.
This taste great! This was the first time that I made crabsalad and my husband won't stop talking about it! Wonderful recipe, thanks for sharing;)
great quick and refreshing crab salad
I made this today for lunch. Used green onions for the regular onions, and omitted the celery for picky dh. Really good! Thanks for sharing :)