Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up to go with some celery sticks, but you could serve this on soft rolls or crackers. If you are watching your carbs, be careful of surimi (krab sticks) as it is loaded with carbs, something you might not expect.
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over and chopped (may use surimi)
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and chill before serving.
- Serve with celery sticks, or on rolls or crackers.
Needed something for company and had everything in cabinet. Went over very good. I used real crabmeat not the surimi sticks. It had great taste and everyone loved it. Didn't have any left.