Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple crab salad is great as an appetizer served with crackers.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Chop crab meat into bite size pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve cold.
This is amazing. I never use imitation crab so I used fresh dungeness crab. I also put salt and pepper to taste. Thanks for posting!
This is delicious! I made a few changes to accomodate my diet. I used 16 imitation crab, 4 oz lite cream cheese, 1/4 c. lite mayo, 1/4 c. fat free sour cream, and a little salt and pepper. I had the best crab salad sandwich for lunch! Thank you for posting this recipe. It was just the inspiration I was looking for.
I am not usually a huge fan of imitation crab meat, but this was a great crab salad! I served it with ritz crackers and it was the perfect little lunch! So simple, yet so delicious!