Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this on the weekened and I love it. Has so few ingredients was tempted to add something else, but it is excellent just the way the recipe reads. Try this if you love crab.
- 2 lbs imitation crabmeat, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4-1 cup hellmans mayonnaise (start with the 3/4 cup first then add more to your likeing)
- wheat thins crackers (optional) or town house cracker (optional)
- Mix everything together (except crackers) Refrigerate 2 hours. Serve with crackers.
This is very good! Quick and easy. The 2 hour refrigeration is important to get the flavors to meld. I added some salt ane lots of cracked black pepper. Thank you for sharing.
I make this recipe but I add shedded cheddar cheese and I use miracle whip it is soooo Good.