Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fantastic to eat and simple to make--what more could a person ask for?
Make and share this Crab Rounds of Legend recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml grated onion
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.39 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 184.27 g can crabmeat, drained
- 2 loaf French baguettes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, grated onion, cheddar cheese, Tabasco, curry powder and crabmeat. (This can be made one day in advance).
- Place mixture on bread rounds and broil until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Loved this! I did make a few small changes ... I didn't use curry powder as I had none and I subbed green onion for regular onions. They were great, thanks again.
I paired this simple recipe with a spinach salad for a quick lunch. The meal came together quickly, and I loved the flavor blends. Thanks for posting.