Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Taste of Home recipe. This is why I LOVE this magazine. But I think I will omit the chutney. NOTE: The times do NOT include refrigeration time.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packet vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney or 1⁄4 cup chutney, of your choice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Spread the spinach mixture on six tortillas.
- Spread the crab mixture on remaining tortillas.
- Place one crab tortilla over each spinach tortilla.
- Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut each roll into seven slices.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Have made it several times and have had many requests for the recipe.