1/2 Photos of Crab Rockefeller Stuffed Mushrooms
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Different and delicious. Appetizer or entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 stuffing-sized mushrooms
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream or 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 cup crabmeat or 1 cup imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- 2Dry and brush tops with olive oil.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Melt butter in pan.
- 5Add onion and sauté until tender, but not browned.
- 6Add spinach and mix well.
- 7Add crabmeat, cream, and cheese.
- 8Mix to blend.
- 9Stuffed mushrooms to heaping.
- 10Put in lightly sprayed baking dish; bake at 375 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes or until juices release into dish; brown slightly until broiler, if needed.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Rockefeller Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.1
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 423.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: