from tastes of the pacific northwest by fred brach and tina bell. Use your own favorite ravioli dough recipe for this one. VERY rich recipe.
- Filling: soak bread crumbs in 2T of the cream. Mix the bread crumbs, crab, butter and remaining cream. Beat egg yolks and then beat into mixture. Salt to taste.
- Make sheets of pasta, placing dabs of the filling every three inches or so on the bottom sheet, spread a top sheet over and cut with a ravioli cutter or a sharp knife. Make the ravioli about 2 inches square.
- To a large pot of boiling water add ravioli a few at a time, return to boil, lower heatand simmer until pasta is just tender, about 10 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and drain.
- Lemon-Caper Butter: Melt butter over lowest heat. Add other ingredients and warm until just heated through.
- Divide raviioli among warm serving plates. Spoon on warm Lemon Caper Butter and serve immediately.