Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was an attempt to make crab rangoons like you find in the restaurant.
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip or 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup of finely chopped green onion
- 20 -30 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil (enough to cover the won tons)
- Finely chop the crab meat and green onion. Then mix them in with whipped cream cheese, miracle whip and soy sauce. Add a spoonful of this mixture onto each of your won tons and wrap then. Then fry them up til golden and set them on paper towels to drain. Finally add a little salt to taste and Done!