Crab Rangoon With Spicy Pineapple Relish
- Mix together cream cheese, cilantro, scallions, ginger, sugar, jalapeno and lime.
- Gently fold in crab.
- Fill each wanton with approximately 1/2 teaspoon of crab mixture, wet edges and fold in half to seal. Set aside don't let wrappers touch. Refrigerate if serving later.
- Mix all relish ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat and cool until thick.
- Transfer to blender or food processor and puree to desired consistency. Chill until time to serve.
- Shortly before ready to serve, heat oil to 375 degrees. Drop wantons into hot oil and cook until golden brown. Drain on papertowels, serve hot with Spicy Pineapple Relish.