Crab Rangoon with Plum Sauce
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, A1 sauce and garlic powder and blend to a paste.
- Place one teaspoon of mixture on each wonton skin.
- Gather the 4 corners together (moisten fingers with egg yolk) and mash until it seals.
- Deep fry until brown, which only takes about 30 seconds to one minute. Serve with Plum Sauce.
- Plum Sauce: Combine ingredients and bring to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of cornstarch to thicken, dissolved in a little water. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Serve hot or cold with Crab Rangoon.