Got this from Cuisine at Home site! These are GREAT!!! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 lime, juice of (just the juice)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons scallions, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, seeded, minced
- 1/2 lime (just the juice)
- 1 cup crabmeat (4 oz.)
- 32 wonton skins
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1Simmer pineapple, 1/2 cup sugar, water, chili sauce, and lime juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook until thickened, 5–8 minutes. Puree until smooth; set aside.
- 2Blend cream cheese, cilantro, scallion, ginger, sugar, jalapeño, and lime juice in a bowl; gently fold in crab.
- 3Arrange wonton skins on a work surface. Place 1 teaspoon of crab mixture in center of each, then moisten edges with water. Fold to form a triangle, pressing to seal. Moisten the outer corners of the triangle, seal together to form a "hat," and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Heat oil to 350° in a pan over med.-high.
- 4Fry wontons in batches until golden on both sides, 2 - 3 minutes total. Drain on paper towels; serve with pineapple sauce. Fry remaining wontons in the same way.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Rangoon With Pineapple-Chile Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: