This makes 60 rangoons. These may be frozen "raw" and quick fried at the last minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cream cheese
- 1/2 lb crabmeat (fresh if available)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1Rangoons: Beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Stir in crab meat, egg yolks, S& P& spice.
- 3Place the wonton wrapper with a corner pointing towards you.
- 4Put one teaspoon of the filling in the center of the bottom half of the wrapper.
- 5Moisten lower two edges with the beaten egg.
- 6Bring points so they touch& seal edges to form a triangle.
- 7Brush a little egg on the edges.
- 8Pinch edges to seal and give a slight twist.
- 9Sauce: Combine oil, ketchup, vinegar, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl.
- 10Add grated onion and blend well.
- 11Heat wok and add oil for deep-frying.
- 12When oil is ready (temperature 360 - 375 degrees), carefully slide in the Crab Rangoon, taking care not to overcrowd the wok.
- 13Deep-fry until they are golden brown, about 3 minutes, turning once.
- 14Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Rangoon & Sauce for 30
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 123.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning