Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package frozen crabmeat
- 1 package wonton skins (room temperature)
- to taste oil (for frying)
- In bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, A.1.
- sauce, garlic powder and onions until well blended.
- Add crabmeat (thawed, drained and squeezed dry) and again mix well.
- Assem- ble each hors d'oeuvre as follows: Place won ton skin on working area with one corner pointed towards you.
- Spoon about 1/2 teasposon crab mixture on lower half of skin.
- Roll away from you so that filling is in cylindrical shape. Use small dab of water to seal point. Twist ends.
- Fry in hot 360 degrees oil until lightly browned and crispy.
This was great! Good flavor, easy to make and fast. I added a bit of paprika to mine for color and a bit more flavor!!!
I made these last night, they were almost as good as the ones I buy from the local chinese takeout place, the flavoring was a bit different than the ones I normally get, but they were excellent all the same! Great recipe, the kids loved them too! YUM!