Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious party dip!!! Very fast and easy.
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 2 (340.19 g) canfancy crabmeat, drained
- 44.37 ml powdered sugar
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- Mix all together and chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Serve with fried wontons strips from a chinese restaurant or from a grocery store that serves Chinese food.
I also served this with pita chips. It was fun to make and try.
This was delicious, even tho I forgot the lemon juice. That would have really set it off.
I served this with pita chips instead of Wontons. Delish!