Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious party dip!!! Very fast and easy.
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cansfancy crabmeat, drained
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix all together and chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Serve with fried wontons strips from a chinese restaurant or from a grocery store that serves Chinese food.
I also served this with pita chips. It was fun to make and try.
This was delicious, even tho I forgot the lemon juice. That would have really set it off.
I served this with pita chips instead of Wontons. Delish!