Recipe by KelBel
This is an easier, lower fat version of my favorite Chinese appetizer.
Top Review by nott
These are delicious and were a hit at the party mom and I took them to. We added some minced green onion to the mixture. We also used worcestershire since we did not have A-1.
A real winner. Thank you, KelBel!
- 8 ounces crabmeat, drained (can use imitation)
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄4 cup Chinese duck sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first four ingredients together. Set aside.
- Spray wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray and place sprayed side down in mini-muffin tin.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of crab mixture in each cup.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each with 1/2 teaspoon duck sauce.