This is an easier, lower fat version of my favorite Chinese appetizer.
Make and share this Crab Rangoon Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first four ingredients together. Set aside.
- Spray wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray and place sprayed side down in mini-muffin tin.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of crab mixture in each cup.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each with 1/2 teaspoon duck sauce.
These are delicious and were a hit at the party mom and I took them to. We added some minced green onion to the mixture. We also used worcestershire since we did not have A-1.
A real winner. Thank you, KelBel!
EXCELLENT!! I added green onion and cheese for a little extra something. Delish!
These are so easy. I made these for dinner the other night and we loved them. I liked filling the cups instead of folding and sealing the originals. I will make these again....so good and easy.