Recipe by Raichka
This makes a yummy dip or can be used to make crab rangoons, using either wonton wrappers or crescent roll dough (follow package directions for baking temp and time).
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crab, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese, crab, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onions.
- Serve as a dip with crackers, chips or bread. Or use to make crab rangoons. I've had a hard time finding wonton wrappers, so I've used crescent rolls quite successfully. If making rangoons with crescent rolls, they are really yummy if you sprinkle with more garlic powder before baking = ).