Recipe by tgobbi
These are the crab rangoons I served the entire time I was in business. We made and served countless thousands of them.
Top Review by john connolly2
for you crab rangoon lovers these are great. I never made them before and they are really easy to make. I used a little more cream cheese the second time I made them as a matter of personal taste. This is a keeper recipe.----thanks
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- wonton skins
- 1 beaten egg
- deep frying oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick over the crab to remove pieces of shell.
- Use only about 1/2 t of filling for each wonton.
- Seal edges with beaten egg.
- (Make sure you squeeze out all the air or they'll pop open during frying and make a real mess)!
- Deep fry at 350º until golden brown and crispy.
- Blot on paper towels.