Recipe by Danielle K.
An interesting recipe that I found searching around on the internet, it's one of my favorite foods, so it was definately a must have.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 green onions, including tops thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 (48 count) package wonton skins
- vegetable oil cooking spray, coating
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins and spray coating; mix until well blended. (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.)
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each won ton skin.
- Moisten edges with water; fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal.
- Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating.
- Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.