Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is way better than what you get in the Chinese restaurant. So good, they disappear fast!!
Make and share this Crab Rangoon recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil for frying in deep-fryer or large heavy saucepan to 375 degrees F.
- Heat 1 T. vegetable oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and onion, saute for 2 minutes. Watch the garlic, don't burn.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crab, cream cheese, and garlic and onions. Drop by 3/4 t. into the center of a wonton wrapper. Folf wrapper in half to make a triangle, and seal around the mixture by wetting your finger with cold water and pressing the ends together.
- In batches, fry in prepared oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.