- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 4 ounces crab, drained
- 1 tablespoon onion, fine minced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Combine the crab and onion with the cream cheese, until blended. Put a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into the center of each shell.
- Pinch the sides of the shell together to form a triangle. Fold and pinch the two ends toward the center point.
- Deep fry in hot oil until brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce, and hot sauce.
- Dip the Crab Rangoon in the sweet and sour sauce, or hot mustard.