1/6 Photos of Crab Rangoon
You can make the filling the day before and 1 hour before cooking remove from fridge. Very yummy stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4-1 cup crabmeat, picked
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced (large clove)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- wonton wrapper (I buy 2 packages as I'm never quite sure how many I'll end up with)
- oil (for frying)
- 1Whip together the sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until smooth.
- 2Fold in remaining ingredients (except wrappers) Heat oil to med-high and you want it around 1 1/2-2 inches deep.
- 3Place a small bowl of water on your work surface and lay out 6 wrappers, and place around 1 1 1/2 t's in the center of each wrapper.
- 4Moisten edges, bring up corners and pinch together, along with sides-you dont want filling to float away.
- 5Place all 6 in the hot oil and repeat process.
- 6By the time you have the next set of 6 ready to crimp it should be time to turn the rangoon's.
- 7You want them a nice golden color.
- 8When done remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towells.
- 9Repeat until done.
- 10Try to share.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: