Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry: This is not your ordinary coleslaw. The combination of the creamy ranch gorgonzola dressing, sweet and succulent crab meat makes this extra special. You will soon make this your 2-go-2 slaw for any occasion.
- 566.99 g coleslaw mix
- 453.59 g crabmeat, divided
- 10-15 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 22.18 ml Italian parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml chives, chopped
- 28.34 g Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 85.04 g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 28.34 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml whole buttermilk
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml Greek yogurt
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 3.69 ml black pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the crab meat, tomatoes, parsley and chives.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, top slaw with remaining crab meat and fried garlic.
Best looking dish here love it :)
It's lunch time and I'd love to have this now! Looks so yummy!
Fabulous flavor in this crab salad!