Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry: This is not your ordinary coleslaw. The combination of the creamy ranch gorgonzola dressing, sweet and succulent crab meat makes this extra special. You will soon make this your 2-go-2 slaw for any occasion.
- 20 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 lb crabmeat, divided
- 10 -15 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup whole buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the crab meat, tomatoes, parsley and chives.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, top slaw with remaining crab meat and fried garlic.
Best looking dish here love it :)
It's lunch time and I'd love to have this now! Looks so yummy!
Fabulous flavor in this crab salad!