1 hr 5 mins
This recipe won $ 2,000.00 at the Pillsbury Bake-Off in 2002, for Jann Stricklin from Mena Arizona. Crescents, crab and cream cheese make for a cream of the crop appetizer. Very easy to make & tastes good as well. The recipe has been tweaked a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- 3Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom to form crust; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 4Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until light & fluffy.
- 5Add sour cream and eggs; beat well.
- 6Add crabmeat, 1/2 cup of cheese, onions, garlic powder, onion powder salt & pepper; mix well.
- 7Spoon and spread over dough in pan.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- 9Bake at 350F for 35 to 40 minutes or until canter is set and edges are golden brown.
- 10Cool 10 minutes.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Quiche Squares
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g