Recipe by Manami
This recipe won $ 2,000.00 at the Pillsbury Bake-Off in 2002, for Jann Stricklin from Mena Arizona. Crescents, crab and cream cheese make for a cream of the crop appetizer. Very easy to make & tastes good as well. The recipe has been tweaked a bit.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 3⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom to form crust; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until light & fluffy.
- Add sour cream and eggs; beat well.
- Add crabmeat, 1/2 cup of cheese, onions, garlic powder, onion powder salt & pepper; mix well.
- Spoon and spread over dough in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 35 to 40 minutes or until canter is set and edges are golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.