Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
We live on the Oregon Coast and lots of fresh crab is the benefit. This is very tasty.
Make and share this Crab Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 chopped green onion
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, butter, flour, salt and pepper until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in crab, cheese and onions, blending well, spread into prepared pie shell.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This was incredibly good. I substitued Yogurt for the sour cream and cheddar for the Swiss cheese. A definite make-agian
Use of flour in Quiche is NOT proper and takes away from the texture and taste. I liked the use of REAL sour cream though
Good recipe. Very rich. Easy to make. DH and I both liked it.